The first 3 columns (Research Focus Area", "Area of Expertise" and "Commodity") can be filtered to refine your search. Just click on the heading in the right corner of the highlighted area and select your preference from the drop-down that will appear.
* National Collection of Arachnida (non-Acari)
* National Collection of Arachnida (Acari)
* Taxonomy of Pythiales, soil and water diseases of crops;
* Mycology of Fusarium taxonomy; Molecular biologist
* Curation of Fungal Culture Collection
* Curation and technical support at Insect Collection
* Systematist/taxonomist, of Coleoptera - leaf and seed beetles
* Taxonomy of aphids, scale insects, mealybugs and whiteflies
* Systematics of Coleoptera
* Systematics of leafhoppers, plant hoppers, spittle bugs, cicadas and true bugs i.e. tip wilters, seed bugs, shield bugs. Identification of thrips.
* Taxonomy of Isoptera and Lepidoptera
* Insect ecology, virology and nematology support
* Biocontrol of lantana and cestrum species
* Biocontrol of prosopis and ageratina
* Research Team Leadership on invasive vines
* Biocontrol of prosopis and ageratina.
* Biocontrol of tecoma.
* Biocontrol of tithonia spp.
* Biocontrol of invasive opuntia species
* Biocontrol of prickly Acacia
* Biocontrol of campuloclinium and anredera
* Nematode taxonomy
* Legume nitrogen fixation bacteria
* Research on Plant pathogenic bacteria
* Legume nitrogen fixation bacteria, PGPR
* Nitrogen fixation, quality control
* Nitrogen fixation, molecular biology
* Plant pathology, mushroom production
* Plant virology & vector transmission
* Lab work, glasshouses
* Bacteriology, diagnostics
* Plant pathology, diagnostics
* Plant Virology diagnostics & research
* Research on plant microbiology