The first 3 columns (Research Focus Area", "Area of Expertise" and "Commodity") can be filtered to refine your search. Just click on the heading in the right corner of the highlighted area and select your preference from the drop-down that will appear.
* Breeding, genetics and evaluation
* DNA Fingerprinting
* Breeding and genetics
Public Relations Officer
* Bacterial Diseases
* Codling Moth & Oriental Fruit Moth;* Pear leaf roller, Grain Chinch Bug, Weevil & Mealybug; * Thrips & Ants.
* Fungal & root diseases;* Bud fertility (diagnostic services).
* Chemical pesticides
* Mealybug pheromone trap counts
* Bud mite
* Fungal & root diseases;* Bud fertility (diagnostic services)
* Agricultural Proteomics
* Biochemistry & Nutraceutical development processes
* Phytochemical molecules e.g phenolic
* Fruit, fruit juice & alcoholic beverage polyphenol profiling (Chemistry)
* Post-Harvest technology
* Irrigation scheduling recommendation for deciduous fruit
* Yeast genebank curator & ARC INF_NVB genebank coordinator;* Wine and Olive
* Table Grapes - Breeding and Genetics
* Table Grape Evaluation
* Pest/disease management on table and dried grapes
* Chemical pesticides & Wine Analytics
* Irrigation scheduling recommendation for wine grapes
* Rooibos and honeybush tea processing
* Breeding and Genetics
* Soil Cultivation(Trial to test new fertilisers and herbicides/cover crop
* Soil-Plant relations
* Soil Health
* Ants, Snout beetles, Bud mite, Fruit Fly;* Red spider mite, leafhoppers,Western flower thrips,etc.
* Bacterial blight;* Virus diseases (leafroll, stem grooving,corky
bark,fanleaf,Shiraz disease);* Grapevine yellows.
* Contract trials for chemical & disease warning modules
* Plant-parasitic nematodes;* Integrated nematode management; and* Molecular identification of nematodes.
* Vine mealybug and natural enemies
* Table grape growth regulators
* Grapevine canopy management, scion cultivars & grapevine physiology
* Integrated production and IPM
* Cultivars, Scion &
rootstock;* Pruning, trellis systems & nurseries;* Growth arrestment.
* Downy & Powdery Mildew Botrytis;* Fungal diseases, disease management, trunk pathogens young grapevine; * Integrated disease management, etiology, epidemiology
* Brandy, Vodka, Gin, Port, Cap Classique Enzymology
* Routine microbiological analyses
* Wine Technology and Cellar Technology
* Wine microbiology and routine microbiology
analyses;* Wine Yeasts & Non-Saccharomyces (non-traditional) yeasts;* Wine
* Winery wastewater irrigation
* Winery wastewater treatment,solid waste,Rural Development